Monday, July 20, 2009

monday blahs

Today it's raining. It's a good thing today is a rest day, otherwise, I'd be going stir crazy. Oh wait, I'm still going stir crazy. It's weird how difficult it is for me to sit still. I'm most comfortable when I'm moving through the world.








I got a new exercise tool - the chin-up
bar by Go Fit.net. -->













<--I got it so I can do this excercise.












Because I can't do this exercise

(yet) -->


Today, I soaked up all of the training that I did this past week. Yay!





'Til tomorrow...

(this is exciting isn't it - yawn)

1 comment:

  1. very cool! I use the iron gym, it's still just a chin up bar.

    i got strong enough to do pullups with the flex arm hang. hold your body off of the ground with your elbows at a 90 degree angle for 10 seconds. repeat 3 - 5 times for one set. do 3 - 5 sets a day and you'll be doing pullups within a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete